Registration is now OPEN!
CLICK THE RED “LOGIN OR REGISTER” BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT PART OF THE PAGE TO REGISTER.
All classes & workshops have a limited number of spaces as we continue to follow social distancing protocols. SECURE YOUR SPOT EARLY! All payments must be made at the time of registration. You can choose to pay online through your Studio Director account (recommended!) OR you can pay by check and drop it through the mail slot on the lower left side of the studio front doors.
- *Mini Dance Camps (ages 3-5)
- *Mini Theatre Workshops (ages 5-10)
- *2 Week Theatre Workshop (ages 11-18)
- *Weekly Evening Classes (ages 3-18)
- *Stars Technique Full Day Workshop (ages 9-18)
- *Adult Classes (ages 18+)
Dance Unlimited’s Commitment
To Health And Wellness (4/1/21)
Please review so you’re familiar with our policies prior to arrival and can guide your dancer. We continue to offer a high standard of best practices to ensure a clean and safe environment. All of the following procedures and policies are subject to change as new CDC guidelines become available.
- You will be greeted at the door by a DU staff member who will take your temperature before you enter the building.
- Students should enter building no sooner than 5 minutes prior to class. Entrance & Departure doors will be clearly marked. Please remain in cars or social distance 6 feet outside while waiting.
- Any students showing any signs of illness – even mild – need to stay home.
- Masks are required of all staff, parents, and dancers age 3 and older in all public areas – studios, hallway, bathrooms.
- Upon entering their dance studio – students must use hand sanitizer at studio door.
- Students will need to bring as little as possible to studio. The cubby areas will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- Best practice is to wear dance clothes under street clothes as the dressing rooms remain closed until further notice.
- Students will use hand sanitizer at conclusion of class.
- At the end of each class, teachers will clean barres, shelves, door handles, etc.
- Dance teachers will let students out one at a time and then a staff member will be outside with them helping to find their cars.
- All studios are clearly labeled allowing for 6’ of space for each student. The hallways are also marked with 6′ distancing tape.
- Mats, barres and any other “high touch” surfaces will be cleaned in between all classes.
- All door handles, sinks, and handrails will be regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- Parents are asked to remain in their cars. Parents of younger classes may walk dancers to class maintaining social distancing.
- The Café & Dressing Rooms will be closed.
- Parents are responsible to ensure that their child is healthy before coming to class
- One adult per family is permitted to be in the building for young dancers.
- Adults must maintain 6’ of space and wear a mask at all times.
- Prompt pick up & drop off is imperative. Please remain in your car until 5 minutes before class, and pickup within 5 minutes of class ending.
- Communicate any significant illness to Dance Unlimited to help us monitor our community health