Frederick, MD’s #1 Dance Studio
Founded in 1988 by Donna Grim, Dance Unlimited has offered quality dance instruction to students of all ages and all skill levels. Whether dancing for fun or with plans to pursue a career in the arts, your child will learn the proper technique, build confidence, and gain an appreciation for dance as an art form as a student of Dance Unlimited.
With over 70 classes offered weekly, every dancer can find their fit here at Dance Unlimited.
All classes are conducted in a supportive, nurturing environment. We want each and every dancer to realize their unique talents and develop skills that would otherwise go untapped. Through regular classes and periodic performance opportunities, our dancers learn and grow as people and as performers.
At Dance Unlimited, families enjoy:
- Four large dance studios with specially designed floors for dancing
- Tot viewing lounge with one-way mirrors so you can sneak a peek of your tiny dancers
- Monthly in-house Showcases offering all dancers (age 6 and up) extra performing opportunities in addition to the annual recital
- Male & female dressing rooms with large, marble-floored bathrooms
- A 100-seat, state-of-the-art theater
- A homework room for studying in between classes
- A snack bar for between-class refueling and a comfortable place for families to wait
- A voice room for private vocal training with class times to suit all needs
- Ample off-street parking
- More than 70 classes per week, with something to suit every interest and skill level